Welcome to My Adventures in Bargain Hunting and Becoming Debt Free!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Great MAIL Day!

So, I've always been 'that' person who loves checking the mail. I even had pen pals in middle school just so I could get mail!

Imagine how excited I was when I realized that my Bargain Hunting/Freebie Finding self would be getting LOTS of mail! :-)

Today's box was FULL!

- P&G Brand Sampler, which included
- Head & Shoulder sample
- Pampers Dry Max sample (3 diapers) + $1/1 Coupon
- Tide with Febreeze sample
- $3/1 Tide Stain Release (medium or large size)
- $2/1 Olay Total Effects Body Wash
- $1/1 ANY Tide
- A big box of samples from the new U by Kotex + $1/1 coupon
- Vocalpoint sample of Puffs Plus Lotion + a HUGE booklet of coupons

And last, but certainly not least ... a $5 rebate check from SC Johnson! Yay! That's a total of $25 in the last few weeks from rebate checks! I have two more to send out for $8 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment